- Model:Spider / GTV GTV V6 TB
every info about this model
- Year of prod.:1996
The "bosses" told me that they will cut my head off if I don't write something in my blog. They also told me I'm a motherfather and that I like Britney's music. What could I do but not informing you about the wasting of time and money related to my sweetheart GTV? ...
Briefly: I wanted ccm upgrade on the car by building a "hybrid" 3.0 TB engine from a 3.0 12V 164 Super powerplant and the stock engine. I was told that cooling won't be efficient with this config and therefore max boost could only be 15 psi so I decied "I won't shoot for the moon" (at least regarding ccm).
So I'll only have a 2.5 TB with a 3.0 QV crank, 3.0 rods and 82mm ROSS Racing pistons. Plus 370 ccm injectors, a bigger T3/T4 Garrett and a lot more. It's a long list. Actually, I have to mention the exhaust valves because they cause a delay in the work. A month and a half ago I was promised 2-week shipping, now I'd be happy to receive them sometime next week. Then to put together everything will be another 2 weeks and then I can put the car in the garage for the winter... Great...
I really don't want to go into details because it'd be too long.
1. the engine will start
2. after programming it will have great idle, part-throttle and full-throttle AFR
3. 260 whp @ 1,3 bar (~19 psi) and 98+ octane
4. 300 whp @ 1,5+ bar (22+ psi) and 98+ octane - max boost can be 2 bar (~29 psi)
5. money to finish everything on the car I plan to do (big brake kit, LSD etc.)
Tell me if you can send me donations and I'd be happy to give you my account No. (Just kidding!) ;)
- Oldtimer and youngtimer
- International Alfa Rome...
- Boxer fanatics
- Polish Alfisti
- Českí Alfisti
- What kind of chatrooms do you prefer?
- When will Alfa return in your opinion to the US?
- How did you find AlfaAmore.com?